Cranfield is an exclusively postgraduate university, so it’s the ideal place to study a master’s degree in the UK. Students benefit from industry-standard facilities, and enjoy a peaceful environment at the University’s Cranfield and Shrivenham sites.
Cranfield University is the UK’s only exclusively postgraduate university in Technology and Management. Its advanced technology and state-of-the-art facilities will help you on the path to career success.
Cranfield’s impressive on-site pilotscale facilities include: gas turbines, high-temperature coating test facilities, and an ocean systems laboratory.
- #1 in the UK for teaching staff-to-student ratio (HESA 2017–18)
- 2nd in the UK for graduate employment (DHLE Longitudinal Survey 2017)
- Home to state-of-the-art facilities, including wind tunnels, biomechanics lab, and fully functioning airfield.
Organisation and administration
The university is composed of three colleges and ten schools:
- College of Business, Law and Social Sciences
- Nottingham Business School
- Nottingham Institute of Education
- Nottingham Law School
- School of Social Sciences
- College of Art, Architecture, Design and Humanities
- School of Art & Design
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment
- Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies
- College of Science and Technology
- School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences
- School of Science and Technology