We have successful legal Advisors
Streamline your legal tasks and achieve faster, better results with help from Global Consultancy and Law Chamber services Ltd. Our team is experienced in providing assistance to members of the legal profession and to the public.
- We take instructions from Bangladeshi Expatriates to solve every legal matter in various countries.
- International Civil, International Criminal, International Tax, International immigration, International Property, International Family, International Banking, and International Maritime insurance for overseas Law firms.
- Probate Research, Commercial Law, Contract Law, International Commercial Law, Procurement Law, Construction Law, Employment or Will Writing, Estate Planning, Wills, Estate & Probate Administration (non-reserved activities), Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection Deputyship Orders, Mediation and Conciliation, Inheritance Tax Planning.
- Legal Drafting, including Witness Statement and Legal Documents
- Legal Research
- Amending Legal Documents
- Creating the Court / Matter Bundle
- Proofreading of Documents
- Filing and Issuing Documents at Court
- Filling out forms, such as Applications and Land Registry
- Assisting With Case Management System
- Time recording
- File Opening and Closing
- Sitting in on Client Meetings
- Company Formation for Private Companies, Private Companies Limited by Guarantee and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
We also provide secretarial support, assisting our clients with tasks such as:
- Filing Annual Returns
- Drafting Board Minutes
- Auctioning Share Transfers
- Appointing Directors
We compute our rates based on the services rendered. Our costs are calculated by the time spent working on the matter in accordance with our hourly rate which starts at £50 per hour. For research, we charge an hourly rate. We charge a flat fee for services that will take a longer period. Call us to know more about our rates or to request for a quotation.