- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management Doctoral Tuition Waivers – Tuition waiver scholarships for doctoral students studying an English-language program at Frankfurt within finance, accounting, mathematics and business administration.
- FRIAS Cofund Fellowship Programme for International Researchers – German scholarships for international students to study at Universität Freiburg on a research-level program.
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Masters Scholarships – Scholarships for international students (for all subjects excluding design, public health and public management) enrolled on a master’s program at the university.
- Heidelberg University – A range of scholarships for international students, such as the Amirana Scholarship for students from developing countries to study medicine or dentistry at the university.
- HHL International MSc Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership – Scholarship opportunities to study management at master’s and PhD levels at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management.
- Humboldt University International Research Fellowships – Research fellowship opportunities for international students pursuing research in history, anthropology, law, sociology, political science, geography, economics or area studies at Humboldt University. Look out for the latest round of applications.
- Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Students – Scholarships for up to five international students from developing countries to study a full-time, one-year MBA at the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Berlin. Other MBA scholarships available at the school include the ESMT Women’s Academic Scholarship for female candidates.
- Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids – Post-doctoral fellowships are available to study solid state chemistry at the university.
- Ulm University Scholarships for International Students – Need-based scholarships for international students nearing graduation at Ulm University. Funding offered for one semester only.
- Universität Hamburg Merit Scholarships – Scholarships for all outstanding international students (of all degree levels and subjects) who have been enrolled in their program for at least two semesters. These scholarships also consider applicants’ financial need, and you should be prepared to get involved with the internationalization of Universität Hamburg.
- RWTH Aachen University scholarships – Funding opportunities for international and home students at RWTH Aachen University.
University-Specific Scholarships to Study in Germany
Germany is a tuition free study destination for the international students and one of the top countries in the world where many QS ranked universities are located.