To apply under Tier 4 student visa students must have a registered tier 4 sponsor CAS (Confirmation of acceptance for studies). Academies and state-funded schools are not
permitted to sponsor Tier 4 students
When to apply:
The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you start your course. You’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
It costs £348 to apply for this visa from outside the UK. You must pay £348 per person for any dependants.
You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application. Check how much you’ll have to pay before you apply. (currently £470 for each period of 12 months)
Confirmation of acceptance for studies
Our approved institution will send you a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) once they’ve offered you a place on a course. You’ll need to enter this on your visa application. You must apply for your visa no more than 6 months after you receive the CAS.
Knowledge of English
You must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply. This usually means passing a secure English language test (SELT).
Points required: 70
You must have a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies from
a fully licensed Tier 4 sponsor: 50 points
You must have enough money to cover course fees and monthly living costs (also known as maintenance or funds). 10 points
English Language: 10
Money for living costs:
You must have enough money to support yourself whilst studying in the UK. The money that you will need for living costs will depend on the length of
your course and where you will study it.
You will need to obtain a Tuberculosis certificate if you are coming to the UK for over 6 months and have been present in one of the countries listed in
Appendix T of the Immigration Rules for more than six months immediately prior to your application.
Location of study
The monthly living costs that you will need to show will depend on where you will be studying in the UK.
You must show that you have either:
• £1,334 per month for living costs if you are studying in London for the
majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time);
• £1,023 per month for living costs if you are studying outside London or
anywhere else in the UK for the majority of your study (more than 50%
of your study time).
For example, if you are studying outside London or elsewhere in the UK on a
course for more than 12 months and have paid your course fees in full, the
amount of maintenance you would need to show would be £9207
for 9 months. inside London you would need to show would be £12006
The money has to be in your account for 28 days before submitting your student visa application.
Tier 4 dependent:
How Much money do they need?
The amount of money that each dependant must show is as follows:
- If you will study in London, each dependant must show £845 for each month of immigration permission you have been granted (if your dependants are applying after you have received your permission) or will be granted (if your dependants are applying at the same time as you). This is up to a maximum of 9 months (therefore, a maximum figure of £7,605). The definition of ‘London’ for these purposes is complicated, so check with your college or university whether or not you will be considered to be studying in London.
- If you will study somewhere other than London, each dependant must show £680 for each month of immigration permission you have been granted (if your dependants are applying after you have received your permission) or will be granted (if your dependants are applying at the same time as you). This is up to a maximum of 9 months (therefore, a maximum figure of £6,120).
Plus you have to show your tuition fees, if students pay half of his tuition fees to his Tier 4 sponsor then half has to be in his account.
A complete list of the approved financial institutions for UK point-based system visa applications in Bangladesh
The Home Office International Operations and Visas will only accept financial statements from banks & financial institutions in Bangladesh listed below:
- AB Bank Limited
- BRAC Bank Ltd
- Citi Bank
- Commercial Bank of Ceylon Ltd
- Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Eastern Bank Limited
- First Security Islami Bank Ltd
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd (HSBC)
- Mutual trust Bank Ltd
- National Credit and Commerce Bank Ltd
- One Bank Ltd
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Ltd
- Southeast Bank Ltd
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Prime Bank Ltd
- Pubali Bank Ltd
- Woori Bank Ltd
- Bank Alfalah Limited
- The City Bank Ltd
- Trust Bank Ltd
In addition, the Home Office International Operations and Visas in Bangladesh will also now accept financial statements from the following banks in Bangladesh until further notice:
- Premier Bank Limited
- Standard Bank Limited
- IFIC Bank Limited
When you make your application for a Tier 4 (General) Student visa or if you are aged 16 or 17 and applying for a Tier 4 (Child) Student visa, you may
be asked to undertake an interview, either in person, or on the telephone to check that you are a genuine student. You may be asked to attend a further interview if needed. If as a result of an interview the Home Office not satisfied that you are a genuine student, or your application is shown to fall for refusal under the General Grounds for Refusal, the application will
be refused. If you are applying for a Tier 4 (General) visa and as a result of this interview the Home Office is not satisfied that you can speak English to the required standard, the application will be refused. If you are asked to undertake an interview but do not attend without reasonable explanation being given, your application will be refused.
If you require more details then Please check government website.